Partnership and Exhibition
Partnership and Exhibition Proposal
Please click on the links below to view the Partnership and Exhibition Proposal.
Invitation to Partner and Exhibit
On behalf of the PIX/AMC 2018 Organising Committee, it is our pleasure to invite you to participate in what will be the best PIX/AMC yet.
Who will attend?
PIX/AMC 2018 will attract more than 1,500 delegates from Australia and surrounding countries across all levels of operation including meat chicken growers, egg producers, processor, stockfeed manufacturers, as well as flour milling and allied industries.
Over 1,400 key decision makers attended the 2016 PIX/AMC conference to view over 200 exhibition booths showing the very latest in technology and innovation. In addition, presentations by key international and Australian presenters covered important industry updates in Poultry, Stockfeed Manufacture, Feed Ingredients and Flour Milling.
Why Partner and Exhibit at PIX/AMC 2018?
- Direct access to decision makers
- Formal and informal networking opportunities
- Increased brand awareness
- Enhanced company profile through affiliation with a trusted and respected industry body
- Opportunity to display and demonstrate products to your target market
- Opportunity to develop relationships and leads with your target market
- Direct access to your target market when they are open, available and keen to meet suppliers
Have a Question?
Speak to our partnership and exhibition team on +61 2 9368 1200 or reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.